Latest Posts

Dont be too hard on the wall to tell the names of those who put the country in this trouble: Imran Khan

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman and former prime minister Imran Khan

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman and former prime minister Imran Khan claimed that four people conspired in a closed room and then planned to disqualify him.

Addressing a rally in Sargodha, the former prime minister has said that the Toshah Khana case should be heard openly, the Toshah Khana cases of Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Yusuf Raza Gilani should also be listened to, and everything will be understood.

The way I am being pinned against the wall, sometimes a case of terrorism, sometimes a case of blasphemy, and sometimes what kind of IFR is being done on my people. What is being done to Haleem Adil and what happened to Shahbaz Gul? Journalists who support us are being threatened by phone calls, and journalists are being fired from their jobs just to stop them from supporting me.

I will fight and fight as much as you put against the wall. Lest I be walled up so much that I put before the nation the figures of those who have put the country in this trouble for their own interests. Don't show me around. I have been patient for four months. I am patient with my country. I can close Islamabad whenever I want, but I am not doing it in the interest of the country, there are economic problems and now the flood has come.

Imran Khan said that on May 25, police and Rangers spread fear by shelling women. He said that I was fooled, 17 FIRs have been registered against me so far, and every tactic was used to defeat us in the by-elections of Punjab, yet they lost.

The head of Tehreek-e-Insaaf said that after losing the by-elections in Punjab, they were afraid that if elections were held, Imran Khan would get a two-thirds majority. He further said that after the by-election, a conspiracy started to dismiss me technically. should be sidelined.'

"I have recorded in the tab the names of the four people who conspired against and planned to disqualify my government."

The head of Tehreek-e-Insaf said that if something happens to them, that tape will come before the public, and then the people will not leave those four people. Imran Khan said that those who conspired should tell who is responsible for the present situation of Pakistan. I ask this question today when Pakistan was walking on the right path, what kind of apocalypse came that our government was overthrown and these thieves were imposed?

The PTI Chairman challenged and said that the Tosha Khana case should be heard openly, the Tosha Khana cases of Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, and Yusuf Raza Gilani should also be heard, and milk will become milk and water will become water. All will be humiliated.

Dont be too hard on the wall to tell the names of those who put the country in this trouble: Imran Khan Dont be too hard on the wall to tell the names of those who put the country in this trouble: Imran Khan Reviewed by Ruqayya Latif on September 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.