Latest Posts

Babar Azam turned the dream of a young fan into reality


In November last year, an eight-year-old boy wrote a letter to Pakistan cricket team captain Babar Azam, in which he praised the performance of the Pakistani team despite losing to Australia in the semi-finals of the T20 World Cup.

An eight-year-old boy named Haroon Surya wrote in the letter that 'Pakistan team I am proud of you, I love you, Babar Azam, you played very well.'

While watching the match, Haroon expressed his opinion as follows: "Everyone batted and bowled well in yesterday's match." I was proud that we were winning but I was worried in the middle and at the end of the match, I was scared.

Little Haroon expressed his desire to become the captain of the Pakistan cricket team in the future and wrote 'I will be the captain of the Pakistan cricket team in the future, and I assure you that all the players of your team will play in my team. I will invite you.  He said we will go to the final and win.

Asking for the autographs of all the players of the Pakistani team, Haroon wrote, "Dear Babar, give me the signatures of all the players on one page and send it to my home." "Win or lose, we love you."

Captain Babar Azam retweeted this letter and wrote in reply, "Dear Mohammad Haroon Surya, Greetings." CHAMPION Thank you for this sympathetic letter. I have complete faith in you and you can achieve anything with your faith, focus, and hard work.'


Responding to the autograph request of little Haroon, he further wrote 'You will get the autographs of all the players but the future captain! I am looking forward to getting your autograph.



Babar Azam has fulfilled the dream of letter writer Haroon Surya.

In a tweet on Thursday, journalist Alina Shigri told Twitter users that Babar Azam has fulfilled the wish of his little fan.

He wrote, "Babar Azam turned his little fan's dream into reality." The future captain (Harun Surya), who had written a letter to Babar Azam last year and appreciated the team's performance against Australia, met the Pakistan cricket team and got his favorite team's autograph as promised. .'

Along with the tweet, Alina also shared pictures in which the signed bat and shirt can be seen. 

Babar Azam turned the dream of a young fan into reality Babar Azam turned the dream of a young fan into reality Reviewed by Ruqayya Latif on September 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.