Latest Posts

If anyone try to put me on the wall I can become a wounded lion: Imran Khan


 The head of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf and former Prime Minister Imran Khan warned that 'remember, if try to put me the wall, I can become a wounded lion. Addressing the PTI rally in Bahawalpur, Imran Khan said, "Cherry blossom and those who are behind you, listen the more you try to intimidate and suppress me, the more I will fight."

Listen to you, I will give you a call, you will not find a place to hide in Islamabad, I am going to get close to this call. Imran Khan said that when the President, Prime Minister, and Ministers commit corruption the country is destroyed, Zardari and Sharif stole the country's money and took it out.

He said I am preparing you all for real freedom, we all have to free the country from these thieves. There are two ways of change in the country, a revolution like Imam Khomeini or a revolution is brought through elections, the most terrible disease of the country, and the biggest disease of the country is Zardari, the cherry blossom starts polishing after seeing the shoes. In his address, Imran Khan also criticized JUI chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman and said that 'Diesel uses Islam to shine his politics and make money.'

Imran khan said that loans are increasing and they are leading the country to darkness, the one way is to conduct clean and transparent elections in the country."The gang of thieves is taking the country into the swamp. If there is political stability then the country's economy will be stable. First of all, elections should be held as soon as possible in the country to bring stability." .' 

 Imran than giving a warning to the government, the PTI chairman said that all the cherry blossom ministers and those who are behind your should open their ears and listen. On May 25, women and children were shelled, on May 25 were not called to dharna save the country from anarchy. He was beaten in the by-elections of Punjab and Hamza Shahbaz was discharged. I said that I will take legal action against those who tortured Shahbaz Gul. A case of terrorism was registered on me. Cherry blossom and all those who are behind you listen. Lou, the more you try to scare me, the more I will fight.'Imran Khan said that only for the sake of his country, he is not doing any action that will harm the country.

If anyone try to put me on the wall I can become a wounded lion: Imran Khan If anyone try to put me on the wall I can become a wounded lion: Imran Khan Reviewed by Ruqayya Latif on September 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.