Latest Posts

It is better to have a transparent election before my last call: Imran Khan

Former Prime Minister Imran Khan

Former Prime Minister and Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf Imran Khan has addressed the government and said that "I have come out in public". It is better to have clean and transparent elections before my last call.
Addressing a rally in Haripur city of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on Wednesday, Imran Khan said that the government has filed a case of terrorism against me, which brought Pakistan into disrepute all over the world.
What they are doing is not because Imran Khan has committed any terrorism, but because they are afraid of you. They know that the nation has come out.
He said that when he committed violence, he thought it was a mommy-daddy party. They will be afraid. They have called you mummy daddy.
Why don't they talk about inflation today? Inflation was an excuse to expel Imran Khan from the government.
Referring to the flood situation in the country, he said that our Pakistanis are in a lot of trouble in Balochistan, Punjab, KPK, and Sindh. I am asking my Punjab government to help them.
Criticizing Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif, he said, "Shahbaz Sharif, instead of going to Qatar and begging, help your people." No one gives money to thieves.
I pay tribute to my social media team. They (the government) blocked me on the media. Today I salute the social media tigers.

Also Read:

Addressing his social media activists, he said, "I want to say to the social media team that we never want to harm our institutions." Our criticism should be constructive. We live and die in this country.
Our only goal is to get rid of this imported government and hold clean and transparent elections in Pakistan.
He warned the government and said, "I am giving time to this imported government to announce the elections, otherwise I am out in front of my people." It is better to have transparent elections before my last call.
When my call comes, people from all over will leave for Islamabad. When the sea of ​​people will come towards Islamabad from all sides, neither Shehbaz Sharif will be able to stop it nor Zardari will be able to stop it.

It is better to have a transparent election before my last call: Imran Khan It is better to have a transparent election before my last call: Imran Khan Reviewed by Ruqayya Latif on August 24, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.